Friday, May 11, 2018

Happy Mother's Day from Kelly Orthodontics



Kelly Orthodontics is a family oriented practice that has been in St. Charles for 40 years! This Mother's Day we want to give a shoutout to our mother's who have encouraged and loved us no matter what. 

“Happy Mother’s Day to my mom, Delores Brinker. I was blessed to work with my mom at Kelly Orthodontics for several years together until she retired. We had so much fun working and spending our lunch hour doing some wild things. My mom is  an amazing person with a big heart ️ and is always there when I need her. Happy Mother’s Day to all the mom’s out there!"





"Mother’s Day has changed over the years.  When my kids were little, my husband would make the best handprint stepping stones for the yard. As they grew older, and their hands got too big and now my favorite part of the day is reading their homemade cards. Motherhood is one of my biggest blessings. I’m thankful for these kids and the time I have with them everyday. Happy Mother’s Day to all of you Moms out there! I hope you are spoiled all day!!!"



"Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful , kind and loving mother , Katy Myer 😘   You bring so much joy and happiness to our entire family 💕  thank you for being there for us unconditionally, always️️. I love you , Mom"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology That Enhances Your Orthodontic Experience

Kelly Orthodontics Technology has come a long way in orthodontics since the days of bulky brackets, goopy impressions, and embarrassing ap...