|The Team at Kelly Orthodontics|
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to your safety.
Safety has always been our priority, but we have implemented some new protocols to help keep all of us safe.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, books, and children’s toys, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow social distancing between patients.
- We will ask our patients to brush their teeth at home before coming to the office.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We will respectfully ask our patients and families to limit extra companions on their trip to our office in order to reduce the number of people in the reception area.
- When possible, we will ask our parents and families to remain outside or in their cars to limit the total number of people in the building.
Dr. Kelly and his team have always provided excellent individualized care to an entire range of people and will continue to do so through these ever changing times. Be sure to contact us to schedule your next appointment!
We are excited to welcome our families back and thrilled to meet new families!